rope access & more
At Prime Access Ltd we provide our clients with safe, professional and cost effective methods for working in high or difficult to reach locations. Our highly qualified and experienced work force can access the area and complete the job to the highest standard and with the minimum of fuss.
We specialize in the use of industrial rope access techniques, but also utilize mobile elevation work platforms (MEWPs) as well as cradles, gantries, ladders and scaffold.
In short, we design and deliver solutions for all your access needs.
We are an IRATA member company.
What we do
installations, repairs & maintenance, inspections & surveys, safety systems, consultancy & rescue
- Fire systems – electrical work
- Cable tray, cable, cladding
- Bird proofing – design, installation and repairs of netting, spikes, pin & wire
- Rigging, lifting & pulling (LOLER)
Repairs & maintenance
Repairs to bridges, stadiums, monuments, roofing, glazing
- Conservation work
- Cleaning & painting
- Air sealing
Inspections & surveys
- Geotechnical inspections & reports
- Concrete - survey & report, testing, repairs
- Bridge & shaft inspection
- Temporary & permanent
- Safety bolts, installation & testing
- Safety lines
Consultancy & rescue
- IRATA Level 3 cover
- Rescue plans & training
- Assisting non-access professionals
- Reviewing Rope Access (RAMS)